Cork Leather or Cork Fabric?
Some call it Cork fabric others Cork leather, either way this organic material is a high quality fabric produced from thin cork shavings obtained directly from the bark of the cork oak tree. and then adhered to a cotton/polyester backing in order to make it strong enough to be manipulated. Much of the production is hand crafted - from the initial harvesting by specialized trades to the final preparation of the Cork fabric. The innovative characteristics of cork fabric are unique and original.
- Soft to the touch and pleasant to the sight
- Environmentally friendly and ecological in all aspects
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Long lasting
- Durable as leather, versatile as fabric
- Waterproof and stain resistant
- Dust, dirt, and grease repellent
- Hypo allergenic
Cork fabric is available in a unique assortment of natural textures, patterns, and designs which makes each Cork handbag one of a kind, each with its own personality.
Check out our collection of premium on trend purses: